So, I’ve been nominated to this challenge by Star Guy. It’s a little difficult, because I’m still struggling with depression after the eyeball thing. Lately, even though I’m a skeptic, I’ve been wondering whether there’s such a thing as reincarnation. Logically, it’s not really feasible, but who knows….
“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”
― J.K. Rowling,
Also, like Star Guy, I don’t really believe in fortune-telling, but I have actually seen things during tarot card readings and in dreams and things about myself and others (and actually potentially averted something tragic, maybe, once), but I don’t believe in sharing them too much, because the future is always changeable and in flux, and revolving your life around what a “fortune teller” says can maybe interfere with elements of serendipity and the order of chaos. Not sure if I’m even making sense, but…onto the future challenge!
I don’t want to jinx it, because of the whole Chaos Fairy thing, but if I had to pick where I would be in the future (or my next life!), I would:
- Be Hogwarts’ Care of Magical Creatures professor
- Live in Scotland
- Own a historic, restored home/castle/fortress on a rocky, windswept coast
- Have an exceptional talent (music, singing, acting, etc.) at something that will garner fame–and lots of Galleons, Sickles, and Knuts!
- Be sophisticated, glamourous, and self-assured–i.e. somebody other than me. *wry laugh*
Here’s my (picked at random) nominees for the
Hogwarts House Cup the future challenge (only do it if you want to/have the time):
- A World in Words
- Wendy Anne Darling
- The Hungry Monster Book Review
- Nerd in the Brain
- Damsels with Chainsaws
- Loud Alien Noize
So, this is what you have to do, nominated peeps:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you: Thanks, Star Guy
- Link back to the challenge creator, in order to track the challenge’s process and get more hits on her blog! (hit 2 birds with one stone or whatever). So: Link Dreams and Movie Screens.
- Share 5 things about your future
- Challenge 5 different bloggers.
Star Guy says we have to finish with something cool (?), methinks, but I’m just a loner nerd who got sorted into Hufflepuff on Pottermore (which I was happy about, actually!), so sing along with me: “…put your badger paws up in the air…” *does a cheesy 80s dance*