…by Star Guy! May the force be with you, live long and prosper, my name is Inigo Montoya, ad nauseam LOL
Here are the rules for the Real Neat Blog Award:
1) Put the award logo on your blog.
2) Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3) Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4) Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5) Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
Answers to Star Guy’s questions:
1) What is your favourite word?
A toss-up between “incandescent” (as a fellow blogger pointed out) and “Serendipity”. However, people who know me might argue that it’s actually “ass-kicking” LOL.
2) What makes you laugh?
Horror movies. The movie Ginger Snaps, in particular
3) What is you least favourite word/abbreviation (i.e. LOL)?
Thru. Just frickin’ spell it out.
4)Excited for Star Wars: The Force Awakens? (There is only one right answer for this question 🙂 )
There’s a new Star Wars movie coming out? (ahahahaha!)
5) Would you go here, or somewhere else?
Somewhere else. Probably back to the UK or Ireland. Or Russia. Or somewhere else that’s cold and snowy. I grew up on Florida, so I like to visit someplace very different. I think the closest to this picture would be Vietnam or Australia or back to Spain ( I love Spain!).
6) Favourite hobby?
Ass-kicking? *laughs* Star-gazing, of course!
7) What is the best idea you’ve had? (as in, why has nobody invented that yet?)
The self-cleaning livespace.
And the nominees are:
Dating a Sociopath (thanks for all the support via your blog posts during a dark time)
Loud Alien Noize (I love this blog–makes me all childhood-nostalgic! Lots of other cool stuff, aside from punk/alt music–art, fashion, avant-garde)
My questions (the hardest part):
- What do you smell like? (favourite scents, essential oils, perfumes?)
- Plane, train, or automobile? (or some other neat form of travel–real or hypothetical)
- Introvert or extrovert?
- Night Owl or Sunny Side Up?
- Favourite Dessert?
- Most unusual thing you ever ate?
- Which one of the known planets would you like to live on, and why?