Okay, so I just realized I have no idea how to put the award on the page, so…I just got nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award by Somber Scribbler (https://somberscribbler.wordpress.com/)
Trying to do this quick as I got awarded this and another award. Thanks, Somber Scribbler! (Are you going to help me pack, btw?!?! ROFL!!!!)
Here are her ten questions:
- What story does your family tell about you over and over again?
I plead the Fifth…
- If you could choose anyone, who would you choose as a mentor?
Madam C.J. Walker, maybe. Or Gertrude Bell. Any kick-ass female scientist?
- What are the top three places you’d like to go on vacation?
Norway/Sweden, Australia, Korea/Vietnam. Russia (But, I’ll go ANYWHERE!)
- What is one of your grandest achievements?
Getting my articles/reviews published in Renaissance Magazine and Cat Fancy. Finishing my manuscript for NanoWriMo. Getting my grad degree in history/museums, even though I’m still looking for work.
- If you had 30 minutes of free time, how would you spend it?
Ha, READING! (of course).
- What is the worst bit of advice you’ve ever taken?
Ha, I don’t think I really follow the advice of others. Probably a big part of my problem! LOL
- Do you have a recurring dream? What is it about?
Being (pleasantly) lost in a mysterious, tangled forest.
- What was the last movie you watched? What did you think of it?
The Secret of Moonacre. It was probably not very good, but even then, I do love anything fantastical and otherworldly, so a little part of me liked the premise.
- What were you doing the last time you had a really good laugh?
Reading one of Glenn Hates Books book reviews.
- Which three words best describe you?
This is kinda hard, because I’m going through Transition #467, and I’m trying to silence a lot of negative feedback looping (from others). Dreamy, Kind-hearted (well, if you’re an animal, a tree, or an insect LOL), Adventurous.
My nominees ( I like them all, so I just went with random, serendipitious picks! I’m the Chaos Fairy, after all!)
Miss Maple (cooking)
Oops forgot to do the questions (for those of you who don’t know, I’m in the middle of a move/downsizing/relocation attempt) And, yes, this is another lame attempt by the Chaos Fairy at humour. You don’t really have to answer them. LOL:
- Do you like packing?
- Do you like driving cross-country?
- Do you want any books/kitchen utensils/random stuff that no-one will ever want, ever?
- Do you live anywhere but Florida?
- If so, do you want a reliable, albeit weirdo misfit, roommate?
- Do you want a couple of cats? (TOTALLY just kidding! I would NEVER get rid of my kitties…see response to Somber’s questions, above)
- Do you want to hire me? Any job? Anything? I’m great at creating chaos and mayhem!
- Are you a life coach?
- Do you like milkshakes?
- What about French fries?
Okay, I’m off!