I just got another award…the Versatile Blogger Award…from Tobe Damit over at Loud Alien Noize! Thanks! Check out his blog, it’s great!
Seven Facts about Me (I’m supposed to do this, but I always feel narcissistic. LOL):
- I hate cooking, but once upon a time I wanted to be a chef.
- I dream in colour. Often multiple dreams a night. They are so vivid and immersive that I hope I never end up in a coma and can’t wake up. Kinda like that movie The Cell. So scary!
- I went to an non-traditional, activist-orientated school for my undergraduate degree, Goddard College. David T. Dellinger spoke at my graduation ceremony. Or, breathed activist fire, more accurately. And, one of my other teachers at the same school got arrested for protesting the occupation of Vieques back in 2001, with Rev. Jesse Jackson’s wife. You can see him in the picture, far right. http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1314&dat=20010619&id=lI9XAAAAIBAJ&sjid=aPIDAAAAIBAJ&pg=5940,5522073
- I like “modern” (futuristic) architecture–I even find a certain appeal in Brutalist architecture.
- I have trouble telling time and counting. But, I was reading from an unusually early age.
- I’ve been a vegetarian (<–vegetable murderer!) since 1990.
- I met members of the band The Cure a couple of times.
Nominated Blogs (only if you want to respond). I’m in the middle of even more chaos than usual with moving and whatnot, but maybe you’ll get some new readers/viewers this way!
Lance Greenfield (Travel)