Well, maybe half you, half me. *laugh*
All kidding aside, I’m curious to know what you think about the blog entries I post. Or, even random things, like do I share your blogs too frickin’ much on Twitter? LOL When I share stuff–usually on Twitter for some reason–I share stuff I like, or things that I think people might find interesting/enlightening.
Aside from the daily themes, I don’t plan ahead much. I’m definitely a pantser–even the poetry I post is spontaneous, and I try not to rewrite/edit too much when I post those.
I basically aimed for:
- easy-to-read and (fairly) short, quick posts –clickable links and such
- variety of topics–something for everyone!
- flexible (i.e. low-commitment, timewise): people could have the choice to look at what interests them and ignore the rest.
- a little bit of snarky humor?
- a balance between fun/light content and more serious academic/intellectual content.
- some self-expression, but not too much. I seriously do try to filter what I say…both in posts and in comments. 🙂 I didn’t want to use WordPress as some sort of impulsive online diary/confessional. Which is fine if you do so, of course, but I’m sort of an introvert, so I do like to keep some things private. 🙂 A personal preference…
So, that’s it. Let me know what you think in the comments below…simple and complex welcomed equally!
Off to read all your wonderful blogs! Thanks for all the great (previous blog) comments and support, everybody!