I admit, I still love writing by hand (sorry, my beloved tree friends 😦 ). I’m working on making the transition to writing on the computer, and NanoWriMo is helping some with that.
My favourite writing tools/activities…
1. My quill pen and ceramic, handmade inkpot.
2. My assortment of calligraphy pens and inks. I also have a glass pen, and a Chinese calligraphy set, with a stamp that needs a design for it. But, I’m not an artist.
3. Scented ink. It’s by Francesco Rubinato, and I have no idea on how to find it to purchase anymore…mine went bad in storage. Let me know if you know where to purchase it and I’ll add it to my “maybe someday” shopping wish list. 🙂
4. The Griffin and Sabine books by Nick Bantock. And my postcard set.
5. My vintage blotter set.
6. Fancy writing paper and sealing wax/seals.
7. Practical Calligraphy by Nash & Fleuss
8. Cover to Cover: Creative Techniques for Making Beautiful Books, Journals, and Albums–Sherren LaPlantz
9. Snail mail pen pals, but they’re rare these days.
10. Quirky snail mail envelopes made out of old comic books, pages torn from a magazine, or anything else you can think of to use.